All players who have been invited to play LCBA Travel Baseball and paid their initial commitment fee must register through the Lakewood Rec Department.
No player may continue to practice with the team until they have completed registration with the Lakewood Rec Dept.
- Must have a copy of birth certificate on file at the Rec Dept
- Must have an annual qualified physical on file with the Rec Dept.
NOTE: Only Lakewood Rec Department, OHSAA or CYO physical forms will be accepted. Download, print the Lakewood Rec Physical.
- $150 registration fee
Register/Pay In Person
Bring birth certificate copy and current physical to the Lakewood Rec Dept and $150 check/cash.
Lakewood Recreation Dept
1456 Warren Road
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
Contact the Rec Department to see if your player already has a valid physical and birth certificate on file at (216) 529-4081.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Make checks payable to "Lakewood Board of Education" or pay with credit card.
Online registration is OK if you already have birth certificate and current physical on file at the Lakewood Rec Dept. You can pay with credit card online.
- Go to the Lakewood Rec Registration page click "Register" and "Programs or Activities".
- Choose "Summer 2017 - Athletics - Youth"
- Choose "LCBA Travel Baseball"